Education information and services for parents and the community
More than ever, you can shape the learning life of your child and your school.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates on information relating to your child’s education and wellbeing.
Information for parents and the community about education services, child care, preschool and family support offered by the department has been moved to the sa.gov.au website. On sa.gov.au you will find information about Education, skills and learning, including:
- Early childhood, education and care - child care, preschool, children's centres, learning in the early years.
- Schooling - choosing a school, enrolling at a school, school life
- Health, wellbeing and special needs - information about health, wellbeing, special needs and disability in the education context
- Curriculum & Learning - information about the curriculum, learning and assessment including student support programs and extra-curricular activities.
- Support services - support services for parents, families and students
- Being involved - Family and community involvement in education, volunteering, helping your child to learn, school councils and parent groups.