The corporate office is responsible for interactions between the department and:
- the state government
- peak stakeholder groups, industrial parties, other organisations and authorities
- the Australian Government
- national and international education and children’s services agencies
- education and care sites.
Corporate office staff are responsible for leading and developing the education and child safety system’s policy, designing programs and allocating resources as well as providing services to sites including recruitment, staffing, legal services and auditing, and procurement.
These charts are subject to change at any time.
- Senior Executive group (PDF 432KB)
- Office of the Chief Executive (PDF 218KB)
- Learning Improvement (PDF 202KB)
- Early Years and Child Development (PDF 201KB)
- Partnerships, Schools and Preschools (PDF 226KB)
- People and Culture (PDF 204KB)
- System Performance (PDF 206KB)
- Strategic Policy and External Relations (PDF 201KB)
- Finance and funding (PDF 195KB)
- Infrastructure (PDF 202KB)
Senior Executive Group
Email: decd.seg [at] sa.gov.au