The corporate office is responsible for interactions between the department and:
- the state government
- peak stakeholder groups, industrial parties, other organisations and authorities
- the Australian Government
- national and international education and children’s services agencies
- education and care sites.
Corporate office staff are responsible for leading and developing the education and child safety system’s policy, designing programs and allocating resources as well as providing services to sites including recruitment, staffing, legal services and auditing, and procurement.
These charts are subject to change at any time.
- Senior Executive group (PDF 274KB)
- Office of the Chief Executive (PDF 198KB)
- Learning Improvement (PDF 200KB)
- Early Years and Child Development (PDF 199KB)
- Partnerships, Schools and Preschools (PDF 222KB)
- People and Culture (PDF 202KB)
- System Performance (PDF 199KB)
- Strategic Policy and External Relations (PDF 199KB)
- Finance and funding (PDF 195KB)
- Infrastructure (PDF 201KB)
- ICT (PDF 197KB)
Senior Executive Group
Email: decd.seg [at] sa.gov.au