On this page
Two child protection resources are available to assist parents and carers of children with disability.
The booklets raise awareness about the safety and wellbeing of children with disability, and highlight where parents and carers can go for advice.
They include information on why children with disability are more vulnerable to abuse and neglect, and provide practical help about what parents and carers can do to protect their children.
Both booklets have been translated into Arabic, Cantonese and Dari.
- A guide to protecting children and young people with disability and preventing sexual abuse - for parents and carers (PDF 1015KB)
- Arabic translation (PDF 1,680KB)
- Cantonese translation (PDF 1,400KB)
- Dari translation (PDF 2,025KB)
- Protecting children and young people with disability - a booklet for parents and carers (PDF 510KB)
- Arabic translation (PDF 931KB)
- Cantonese translation (PDF 1MB)
- Dari translation (PDF 989KB)
Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability
Phone: (08) 8226 3632
Email: decdminadv [at] sa.gov.au