On this page
The Non-Government Schools and Services unit (NGSSU):
- provides high level policy advice to the Minister for Education and Child Development on matters relating to the non-government education sectors
- provides executive support to the Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students With Disabilities (MAC:CSWD) and the Multicultural Education and Languages Committee (MELC)
- manages a compliance regime and the allocation of State Government funding for ethnic schools
- administers Minister’s discretionary grant funding to government and non-government organisations
- provides a focal point for across government agencies in relation to the non-government schooling sectors.
The NGSSU is led by Carolyn Parker.
Non-Government Schools and Services unit
Phone: 8226 0042
Email: DECD.NGSSU [at] sa.gov.au