On this page
Each year, the South Australian Minister for Education and Child Development allocates government grants to eligible non-government organisations that provide education and related therapy services to children and students with disability in South Australia.
The Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability administers the funding on behalf of the minister.
Funding guidelines and more information can be obtained from the Committee's Secretariat.
In 2016 the following non-government organisations received National Equity Program Grants:
- Autism SA (PDF 16KB)
- Cora Barclay Centre (PDF 16KB)
- Down Syndrome SA (PDF 14KB)
- Guide Dogs SA/NT (PDF 8KB)
- Inclusive Directions (PDF 12KB)
- Miriam High Special Needs Centre (PDF 12KB)
- Novita Children’s Services (PDF 16KB)
- Townsend House (Can:Do4Kids) (PDF 14KB)
Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability
Phone: (08) 8226 3632
Email: decdminadv [at] sa.gov.au