Throughout the year, various state and national publications and reports are released that provide a variety of school and preschool statistical information.
- Report on government services - performance of government funded schools and children's services across government jurisdictions.
- My School - individual school statistics from the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) information service.
- ABS schools Australia - annual government and non-government enrolment figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (catalogue number 4221.0).
- ABS preschools Australia - annual statistics on children enrolled in and attending a preschool program across Australia from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (catalogue number 4240.0).
- DECD Annual Report - activities undertaken by the department in the preceding calendar year, as well as the department's finances and achievements.
- SACE Board Annual Report - SACE completion by students and student achievement, including the recipients of awards, prizes and merit certificates.
- Skills for All workforce information service regional profiles - demographic, labour market and education and training characteristics of 12 regions across South Australia.
- South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) statistics - general SATAC applicant statistics.
- NCVER VET - VET students data.
- NAPLAN - National Assessment Program - Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) is a summary report for students in years 3, 5, 7 and 9 reported in September.
- National report on schooling in Australia - educational outcomes statistics from ACARA.
Data Management and Information Systems
Email: decd.dma [at] sa.gov.au