On this page
There are multiple ways you can send the Department for Education and Child Development (DECD) your feedback including email, phone, or submitting an online form.
Complete the online feedback form
You can complete our online feedback form.
If you need help completing the form, contact a customer service officer on 1800 088 158.
Contact us via phone
Contact our customer service officers on 1800 088 158.
Contact us via email
You can contact us via email, at decd.customers [at] sa.gov.au.
When we receive your compliment, we will:
- inform the person or business area you’re pleased with
- share this across the department to encourage best practice in delivering our services.
Comment and suggestions
When we receive your comment or suggestion, we will:
- acknowledge receipt within 2 working days
- ensure the right person considers your comment or suggestion to improve our services
- notify you of any resulting action or decision if you have asked us to.
If you have a complaint or concern about a school or pre-school , please use our feedback and complaints about a school or preschool page.
Phone: 8226 1000
Free call: 1800 088 158
Email: DECD.customers [at] sa.gov.au