On this page
- Information on Minister for Education, The Honourable Susan Close, MP
- Department for Education and Child Development (DECD) Website
- Catholic Education South Australia (CESA) Website
- Association of Independent Schools of SA (AISSA) Website
- Government of South Australia website
- Australian Government Department of Education
The Australian Association of Special Education Inc (AASE) is a broad-based non-categorical association concerned with all who have special education needs.
AASE aims to:
- advocate on behalf of people with special education needs to ensure provision of and access to quality education services
- provide a range of quality services to members and the wider community.
Any person interested in these aims may be a member of AASE. Members include parents/caregivers, teachers, therapists, community members, administrators and university lecturers.
KidsMatter is an Australian mental health and well-being initiative set in primary schools and early childhood education and care services (like preschools, kindergartens and day care centres).It’s a framework that helps these places take care of children's mental health needs.
This is a link to an article about the mental health of siblings of children and students with a disability.
Ministerial Advisory Committee: Children and Students with Disability
Phone: (08) 8226 3632
Email: decdminadv [at] sa.gov.au