Here you’ll find the latest update, setup, and upgrade files for the Bookmark library system. If you’re uncertain of which file to download or how to update, contact the Bookmark help desk.
Below are links to a file used to update existing Bookmark 10 installations.
The current version is 10.3.13 (as of 1 March 2017).
This file is not used for installation of a new system. See Bookmark 10 setup files.
Do not use this file to upgrade from Bookmark version 9. See upgrading from Bookmark version 9 to version 10.
The three guides contain technical instructions on how to set up Bookmark. Contact the Bookmark Help Desk to obtain the URL of the downloadable setup file.
- Bookmark 10 setup guide (PDF 308KB)
- Bookmark 10 networking guide (PDF 368KB)
- Bookmark 10 webopac setup guide (PDF 200KB)
The file below is used only for upgrading from Bookmark version 9 to 10. Do not use this file to update an existing Bookmark 10 or to install to a new system.
Before upgrading, ensure all other instances of Bookmark are closed on all other workstations and computers
If Bookmark 9 is still working
Update Bookmark using the upgrade file and instructions below. Contact the Bookmark help desk for assistance.
- Bookmark 9 to 10 upgrade file (LZH)
- Instructions: upgrade from Bookmark 9 to 10 by updating a working version 9 (PDF)
- Networking: setting up Bookmark 10 for use on multiple computers (PDF)
If Bookmark 9 is no longer working
Contact the Bookmark help desk for instructions.
Bookmark help desk
Phone: 8226 1541 or 1800 261 541
Email: DECD.Bookmark [at] sa.gov.au