On this page
View the EDC location and parking page for detailed instructions on how to get to the EDC and where to park if you’re driving.
With the EDC being located just 3 km from the city CBD, there are many accommodation options to choose from, including:
- Hotel Grand Chancellor
- Rydges South Park
- Adina Apartment Hotel
- Quest on King William
- Crowne Plaza
- Stamford Plaza
- The Playford.
Alternatively, visit the South Australian Tourism website for a list of hotels in the Adelaide region.
There are a number of cafes and restaurants within walking distance of the EDC including:
- Nice ‘N’ Tasty - 186 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Peter’s Deli – 49 Orsmond St, Hindmarsh
- Enzo’s at Home – 302 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Da Won Waffles Café – 11 Holden Street, Hindmarsh
- Red Roar – 124 Port Road, Hindmarsh
- Loose Caboose – 21 First St, Hindmarsh
- Mai’s Lunch Bar – 158 Port Road, Hindmarsh
- Nordburger – 259 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Rheinland Bakery – 310 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Enzo’s Ristorante – 46 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Brompton Park Hotel – 5 First St, Brompton
- Taste of Bollywood – 290 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Siam 49 Thai – 308 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- My Tho City – 199 Port Road, Hindmarsh
- Governor Hindmarsh Hotel – 59 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- The Lady Daly Hotel - 126 Port Rd, Hindmarsh
- Hope Inn – 348 Port Rd, Hindmarsh.
Alternatively, search for a restaurant or café in the broader Adelaide region.
Check out the South Australian Tourism website for ideas on things to do and see while you’re in Adelaide.
Education Development Centre
Phone: 8463 5888
Email: EDC [at] sa.gov.au