On this page
The Distribution Centre can organise the distribution of non-digital educational support material to various educational sites.
This service is available to:
- education department corporate offices
- schools and preschools (government and non-government)
- Department of State Development
- private Industry.
The following services are offered:
- distribution of non-digital educational support material
- in-house photocopying (black & white only)
Fax and email distribution
The Distribution Centre does not offer email or fax distribution services. Email distribution can be arranged through the DECD.StratComms [at] sa.gov.au (Strategic Communications unit).
Each distribution request will be assessed on a case by case basis to ensure the material is suitable for distribution. The education department reserves the right to refuse distribution.
Advertising material cannot be endorsed by the department unless otherwise stated.
When organising a distribution, timelines must be considered.
|Job Complexity||Time required|
|High level/complex distributions
Multiple documents, collating and counting according to enrolment numbers or number of educators.
|Within 10 working days from receipt of materials|
|Low level distributions
No collation involved.
|Within 5 working days from receipt of materials|
To request a distribution:
- complete either an internal request form (PDF 76KB) (for education department sites) or an external request form (PDF 86KB) (for external customers)
- return it to the Distribution Centre along with a sample of the material to be distributed.
You will be notified via email once your distribution has been approved (together with a quote) or declined.
Deliveries are accepted before 3pm, Monday to Friday. Deliveries arriving after 3pm cannot be accepted without prior negotiation.
Written notice is required for any delivery requiring storage or distribution.
Deliveries may be refused where reasonable notification is not provided. Returning materials will be at the expense of the sender.
7 Bray Avenue, Torrensville SA 5031
Short and long-term storage and warehousing services may be available, depending on operational capacity.
Pallet space may be available upon negotiation.
Contact the distribution centre for a quote.
Phone: 8234 0140
Fax: 8234 0136
Email: decddistributioncentre [at] sa.gov.au