On this page
The department is working with the new principal to establish a human resource and staffing plan, including a recruitment strategy. As the school increases in size, so will the number of staff.
6 coordinator band B-1 positions will be advertised during week 6, 7 and 8 of term 3, with 2 advertised per week.
These positions provide a unique opportunity to lead the planning and development of interdisciplinary learning areas. The overall focus of each position is described below with the full detail in the position descriptor available through DECD Jobs.
- STEM and innovative pedagogies with a maths and science focus
- STEM and innovative pedagogies with a technologies focus
- STEM and innovative pedagogies with a global focus
- STEM and innovative pedagogies with a lifestyle choices focus
- STEM and innovative pedagogies with an arts and community focus
- Learning technologies and futures focused learning
Applicants for any of the positions, who were unable to attend the information sessions, are able to access the PowerPoint presentation and notes, please contact DECD.CBDSchooling [at] sa.gov.au to request the information.
Please continue to monitor the website for information regarding future information sessions.
For more information and to register for updates contact: DECD.CBDSchooling [at] sa.gov.au