On this page
Two hundred and forty schools across South Australia have been selected for the Sustainable Schools Program (SSP).
- Forty schools will receive $250,000 for solar panels and energy efficient upgrades.
- Two hundred schools will receive $25,000 for LED lighting upgrades.
- A full list of schools (PDF 296KB) included in the program is available.
The SSP has been extended with an additional $2M in funding approved for the following 8 schools to be included in the program.
• Adelaide High School
• Adelaide Secondary School of English
• Brighton Secondary School
• Charles Campbell College
• Glenunga International High School
• Marryatville High School
• Reynella East College
• Thebarton Senior College
In accordance with the state’s Industry Participation Policy (IPP), local businesses, contractors and suppliers will be targeted to ensure local industry benefits from the program.
The SSP will be procured through the Across Government Facilities Management Arrangements (AGFMA) and contractors will need to be prequalified providers with DPTI Facilities Services and Spotless.
Asset Policy and Environmental Resources
Phone: 8226 0091
Email: DECD.Environment [at] sa.gov.au