On this page
This information is for any organisation that works with South Australian government schools as an approved provider.
Once you are an approved member of the panel, you’ll work closely with the school’s principal.
Panel members must meet the quality and reporting requirements of the department under a Deed of Agreement. The following documents provide information about these requirements:
- approved panel of provider practice guide (PDF 126KB)
- approved panel of provider compliance fact sheet (PDF 132KB)
- schedule of compliance activities for approved panel of provider (PDF 160KB)
- case managers self-audit tool (PDF 150KB)
- case management KPI evidence rubric (PDF 150KB)
- instructions for creating a case management plan (PDF 107KB)
- approved panel of providers records management factsheet (PDD 179KB).
The principal will give you all the information you need, including what you need to do to be compliant.
Schools and members of the Panel providing wellbeing, learning and engagement services for Flexible Learning Option (FLO) enrolled students must refer to the DECD Learning Improvement Division FLO Moodle for information about:
- FLO Case Management standards and Flexible Learning Program Rubric
- Mandatory minimum qualifications for case managers
- Training for teaching the child protection curriculum for anyone who delivers ‘Module 2 – My Wellbeing’ from the flexible learning and transition portfolio (FLTP)
- How to engage a Provider for case management services or flexible learning programs
- Contacting the Flexible Learning Options Team.
You can contact our team if you have feedback about a department-funded service provider.
Student Engagement unit
Phone: 8226 2415
Email: DECD.StudentEngagement [at] sa.gov.au