Teaching children and students about e-safety helps them to positively and safely engage with the online world.
Common online safety issues for children include online bullying (cyberbullying), accessing or sharing inappropriate content, and protecting their personal information.
- Bullying. No Way!
- Bullying and harassment information, advice and helplines
- Cyber-bullying, e-crime and protection of young people – information for families (PDF 584KB)
- Identifying bullying, harassment, and violence
- Reporting bullying and harassment
- Office of the Children's eSafety Commissioner
Engagement and Wellbeing
Phone: 8226 0870
Email: DECD.CSW [at] sa.gov.au