On this page
Applications for the 2017 NAPLAN Marking Centre are now closed. An acknowledgement email has been sent in response to all applications received.
If you did not apply this year, but would like to be added to our mailing list for 2018 you can email decd.markingcentre [at] sa.gov.au.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by 1 April 2017.
Successful applicants will also be sent further information regarding Marker training and the Marking Centre operations.
Only successful applicants who have completed the full training in 2017 will be able to mark NAPLAN tests in 2017.
- Training: 13 and 14 May 2017.
- Marking: 17 May to 14 June 2017 (provisional), 5 or 6 days per week.
- Location: Torrensville, South Australia.
- Shift times: Day 9.00am to 3.30pm or evening 4.00pm to 8:45pm.
- Pay: From $43 per hour.
- Marker information sheet (PDF 431KB)
If you have any questions, email or call the NAPLAN Marking Centre team.
NAPLAN Marking Centre team
Phone: (08) 8226 3269
Email: decd.markingcentre [at] sa.gov.au