On this page
All applicants have been informed of their application outcome for 2017 NAPLAN Marking.
Only successful applicants who have completed the full training in 2017 will be able to mark NAPLAN tests in 2017.
If you applied this year and not yet received correspondence on the outcome of your application, please contact the NAPLAN Marking Centre team.
If you did not apply this year, but would like to be added to our mailing list for 2018 you can email decd.markingcentre [at] sa.gov.au.
- Training: 13 and 14 May 2017.
- Marking: 17 May to 9 June 2017 (provisional), 5 or 6 days per week.
- Location: Torrensville, South Australia.
- Shift times: Day 9.00am to 3.30pm or evening 4.00pm to 8:45pm.
- Pay: From $43 per hour.
- Marker information sheet (PDF 431KB)
If you have any questions, email or call the NAPLAN Marking Centre team.
NAPLAN Marking Centre team
Phone: (08) 8226 3269
Email: decd.markingcentre [at] sa.gov.au