Reflect Respect Relate is a hard copy resource for assessing learning and development in the early years. It is a self-paced package to support educators of children from birth to age 8. The package includes a set of scales for critically examining the interactions between adults and children, educator pedagogy, child wellbeing and involvement.
You can buy copies of this resource by completing and returning the Reflect Respect Relate order form (PDF 156KB). It is not available as a download.
Reflect Respect Relate contains:
- an introduction: using the resource, reflective practice
- 4 modules, one of each scale (relationships, active learning environment, wellbeing and involvement)
- readings, support materials
- loose-leaf materials
- a DVD of interviews, the background, an introduction to each variable and examples for scaling
- a CD of support materials including observation scales and examples of practice.
Early Years – Learning Improvement division
Phone: 8463 5891
Email: decd.lidearlyyears [at] sa.gov.au