On this page
Applications are now available for Sapsasa district convenor and SSSSA county zone convenor positions. All positions are open for DECD employees and non-government school teachers to apply. Applicants can apply for more than one position.
How to apply
This is a local selection process. You must send your application to the principal or contact person of the district or zone.
Applications must include:
- one page written to the role statement
- a one page CV
- the names and contact details of two referees.
You can find more information and contact details of the principal or contact person of the district or zone in the district and country zone convenors role statement.
The principal or contact person of your district or zone will be able to tell you the application closing dates.
Sapsasa Primary School Sport invites applications for the positions of team officials for teams competing at School Sport Australia’s national championships. Dates of the various championships are subject to confirmation by School Sport Australia and the host state.
How to apply
The cover sheet, application information and role statements are below. The following information is required when applying:
- The correct cover sheet fully completed including the endorsement of the applicants current principal
- Up to two page typed application that addresses the role statements
- Separate applications need to be submitted for each role applied for
- A copy of the applicants sporting accreditation (coaches only)
Appointments will be made by a panel representing Sapsasa or SSSSA and will be subject to the respective management committee’s approval.
For further information on Sapsasa team officials positions see the:
Applications close on Friday 17 November 2017.
SSSSA applications have closed.
Secondary School Sport SA
Phone: 8416 5920
Email: decd.sasssa [at] sa.gov.au